1. We will walk you through safety rules after setup of the bounce house. We will also be glad to point out the unique safety features of our bounce house.
2. We take your child's safety seriously. Persons not following the safety rules should be asked to leave the bounce house.
3. Remove shoes prior to entering the bounce house.
4. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the bounce house. Idaho Inflatables is not responsible for articles lost during operation of the bounce house.
5. Absolutely no food, drink, candy, gum, Glitter or silly string allowed inside or on inflatable! We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee if any of these items are found in the inflatable after your party. Some of these items can permanently damage the inflatable.
6. All bouncers must remove eyeglasses, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the bounce house.
7. Absolutely NO flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the bounce house.
8. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls of the bounce house.
9. Do not bounce any closer than two feet from each other or two feet from the door.
10. Do not run or jump through the door of the bounce house.
11. Our bounce house is equipped with a safety entrance. Bouncers must enter and exit the bounce house from a sitting position.
12. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the bounce house.
13. Do not use the bounce house during excessive rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet. Dry surface off with towels to continue operation.
14. If anchors come loose during operation, cease operation and call 208-375-5404.
15. If during operation the wind becomes excessive (15mph), remove all children and deflate the bounce house.
16. Bouncers should be grouped according to age and size. If the bouncer is younger than 3 then they should bounce by themselves or with an adult to help them.
17. The number of bouncers allowed in the bounce house should be determined based on the following chart.